Purlins Brisbane & Ipswich
The Haggarty Group Qld is one of Queensland’s largest metal roofing supply companies. We offer an extensive range of supplies for all your DIY projects throughout the region. There is no order too big or small, and with all custom roof sheeting, flashings and guttering there is no job we can’t supply for.
We also have access to any other roofing products on the market at any given time and can get any basic order in next day if made before midday. Please give our friendly staff a call to discuss your requirements or come in and see us today for the professional help you have been looking for.
At The Haggarty Group we are a proud distributor of Stramit Purlins and Grits. Purlins and Grits are mainly used as a support mechanism for roof sheeting. The C and Z section purlins are most commonly used in industrial, commercial and rural structures and are occasionally used for structural framing. All Stramit purlins are manufactured from high tensile steel, in order to offer high strength, low weight and maintenance free support system for your structure.
Our Range Of Purlins & Grits
Features and Benefits
- Purlins C sections ideally suited to single, non-continuous span construction
- Z sections can be used for single spans and inunlapped and lapped continuous span construction
- All Purlins are made out of high tensile steel for high strength and low weight
- Wide Range of sizes available: 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and 350mm
- Snap-in purlin bridge system available for quick installation